JUST 2 weeks ago
- the long awaited arrival of spring arrived!!! Are you ready? If not prepared yet, we have put a check-list together to get you charged!
Get ready, set, and “Spring” into action!
THE top 10 “OUTDOOR” Spring Projects:
1. Sparkling clean windows are a must–let the sunshine in
2. Clean all debris from gutters and downspouts, check for leaks
3. Power wash siding, sidewalks, & pool apron
4. Give your front door a new coat of paint–it will give any visitor a great impression.
5. Clean up fallen sticks, limbs, and soggy leaves out of your flower beds–enhancing them with new mulch. (Look for our upcoming article on buying the right kind of mulch.)
6. Strip off old stain/paint from your deck and apply a new coat
7. Break out the patio furniture and give it a good scrub–adding new throw pillows to give it a new up-dated look.
8. Degrease the grill by using a wire brush
9. Start up your lawn mower, trimmer, and leaf blower to make sure they are in working order.
10. Sit back and relax with some good friends and enjoy your favorite cold beverage.
If you liked this article or would like to comment on this, please feel free to “join us” on Face Book – www.facebook.com/pages/Grime-Fighters/123859457684308